What It Dookie!?

Get the latest updates/blogs/videos/mixies/shows & news from one of Southern Arizona's Top Battle DJs (links on the right side)

Friday, June 28, 2013

My 9to5 Jay ohh beee during the week

SO yea, I started a 9to5 at a fortune 500 company & tried to remain as low key as possible. After a while some people caught on to who I am in the DJ world & what i have done in the art of DJ-ing, which is cool. I still make more income DJ-ing but i love my 9to5 mainly because of the people I work with. so if you happen to google me from work and dig up dirt hahahah its all good. I am proud of what i accomplish as a full time dj and am proud of my past. :-) Thanx to all that supported me. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

eAstA cAli crew

eAstA cAli crew
3 djs + 1 producer

Effin' Sumbodies

Effin' Sumbodies
Eff' around & get your face deleted!