What It Dookie!?

Get the latest updates/blogs/videos/mixies/shows & news from one of Southern Arizona's Top Battle DJs (links on the right side)

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Maybe I should blog more!?

Lots of things going on right now. I been practicing my DJ stuff everyday almost like a battle with in myself to get the best routines. IDK been watching lots of old UFC stuff and seeing the evolution of the different styles & moves almost like the older dj battles and how they have moved forward and take it to another level each year. Anyways follow me on instagram: @grapla On a differnt note, I got a mix coming out with my favorite emcee James Ciphurphace. This is the cover & the will be up ASAP. -Grap

No comments:

Post a Comment

eAstA cAli crew

eAstA cAli crew
3 djs + 1 producer

Effin' Sumbodies

Effin' Sumbodies
Eff' around & get your face deleted!